Beta Tests have been going really well. There have been no real issues with the networking code and so far the app has been quite stable for everyone testing. I’ve received a ton of great feedback and I’ve started implementing some of the features. I should be releasing a second beta to the testers in the next day or two. Here’s a quick screenshot to show some of the changes
I moved the compass to overlay the map which helps with orientation and added a vertical speed gauge. I added an option for GA Airspeed indicator and added the barber pole to both gauges. Improved the look of them as well. I tied into the FSX GPS system so the app will now track existing flight plans and plot information for current waypoint (i need to add the info display and I’m still trying to figure out the best way to display it). Also redid a lot of my own adhoc flightplan code and that’s working much better now as well.
Working to get this next version completed and out to the beta testers. Getting close to release now 🙂
Copyright © All Rights Reserved.